Sustainability Stuff is a passionate multidisciplinary sustainability and problem solving consultancy able to provide your project, event, business or home with the information and tools needed to become more sustainable. We believe there is scope to reduce the environmental impact of every human activity. Our expertise is to see the bigger picture of any system and identify the leverage points to realise the most effective and efficient solutions to reduce those impacts.
Our multidisciplinary nature has resulted in us having an extensive network of relationships in virtually every sector of business and expertise, providing us with a problem solving edge for any South African challenge like no other company.
Many companies have already spent a significant investment in their environmental and social reporting to identifying their impact. Let us help you do something about it.
- Biomimicry thinking: Applying natures solutions to human design challenges
- Small to large scale renewable energy solutions
- Solid and food waste to energy solutions
- Water management, reduction and harvesting
- Food waste recovery solutions
- Waste management, recycling and material alternatives
- Green cleaning products and services
- Sustainable pest control
- Sustainable animal husbandry
- Sustainable gardening and farming
- Contaminated ground landscaping remediation
- Project management of sustainability projects
- Auditing and certification (new or existing buildings)
- Office and working environment to increase productivity
- Presentations, workshops and training
- Article writing and reporting
- Promoting and educating the use of an alternative and locally based economy
- And much much more related to sustainabilit and problem solving...
If it's sustainable, we know about it
True sustainability refers to finding the true balance between economic, social, as well as environmental sustainability, with the emphasis on improving the environment around you as a way to then improve your economic and social conditions. True sustainability should improve the environment, reduce costs as well as make you and the people around you happier and healthier.
Please contact us if you are interested in a specialised consultation to identify the best sustainability solutions for your specific needs.
This website is a work in progress and we are regularly adding more information, articles and links.